Sunday, February 10, 2008

normal ????

ok i don't get it, i'm less than 100% american , not completly redneck! n the stupid test said i'm middle of the road normal 50%, how can that be??????


You Are Fairly Normal

You scored 50% normal on this quiz

Like most people you are normal in some ways...
But you aren't a completely normal person. You're a little weird too!

Why You Are Normal:

You think glasses can make someone more attractive

You find the Macarena to be the more embarrassing dance

You prefer a good meal to a good nap

You'd rather have rats than cockroaches in your home

You would eat meat from a cloned animal


Why You Aren't Normal:

You would rather be tan than pale

When you're in a car, you prefer to be the passenger

You prefer your family to your friends

You don't keep up with your horoscope

If given the choice, you would choose to have more time over more money

5 comments:

-Ann said...

I'd rather be a passenger too. But I so don't understand rats over cockroaches. I guess that makes me a big ol' weirdo.

Joy T. said...

It's been ages since I've heard this song, oh man I used to listen to it a hundred times a day!

ellen b. said...

Sounds like you know how to have fun! Enjoy it...

Anonymous said...

Hah. I didn't even know Sandy had gotten you on board! Welcome to blogdom. We love your wife! And, I like your song choice!

Mamalang said...

Great song!