Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Really Do Have a Life

I sat down tonight to do what has become my weekly update and started running through my work week. My wife asked me if I ever did anything but work. I thought for a minute and said, "Nope, don't think so." She reminded me, rather tersely, that we had gone to see Alvin and the Chipmunks last weekend with our grandson (it was his reward for good behavior at school) and we had gone to the local stock show this weekend (for the same reason).

So, the movie was not nearly as horrendous as I thought it was going to be. The stock show was awesome. Lil Man is too young to belong to 4H or to show, but maybe next year. This year, the kids next door did SO well - Grand Champion Steer, Reserve Champion Goat, and a couple more that I can't remember.

It was a good weekend. I accomplished nothing around the house but I do remember having fun!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Baby, your posts are improving immensely! As well as your quiz skills!

Princess Jewelee said...

YEAY...a great weekend. Charlie is lucky to have you.

Love ya