Sunday, January 13, 2008

More Productive Weekend

It was still cold this weekend but not as windy. Much better!

Saturday, Sandy and Charlie and I did quite a bit of yardwork. Nothing that you'd notice especially but some poop raking and rose pruning and skirting moving (didn't put any up, but moved it to the other end of the house) and tumbleweed clearing. It looks quite a bit better.

Sunday, we mostly just kicked back. Charlie went home to his mom's after breakfast and then came back in the afternoon when she had to go to work. He and I got out his BB gun and set up a target in the yard. He's a pretty good shot! He took down his target, a 12" wooden diamond, and danged if there weren't quite a few BBs in it when he was done.

He is out of school tomorrow (parent teacher conferences) so I expect I'll find some home made cookies when I get home from work.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

If that last paragraph is a hint, I'll see what I can do!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog:).

Hang in there --- you'll like blogging soon enough, lol!