Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Me and My Band

My wife did this last night and it looked like fun.


Here's how it goes. You are about to have your own band's CD cover. Follow these directions to the letter. It is easy and requires no thought at all.



1. Go to www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:RandomThe first article title on the page is the name of your band.


Feed Me With Your Kiss
Feed Me with Your Kiss is the lead track of an otherwise untitled
EP by My Bloody Valentine, released in November 1988.


2. Go to www.quotationspage.com/random.php3The last 4 words of the last quotation on the page is the name of your album.


Well as you deserve

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve." J.R.R. Tolkien, the Fellowship of the Rings.


3. Go to www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/The 3rd picture, no matter what it is, is your cover art.


4. Use whatever program you want to put it all together into a CD cover (I actually typed album jacket and then realized that some of y'all might not know what an album is).



Publish the result. Here is mine.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Great job, hon.

Anonymous said...

Good post.